- Boots No7 Skin Illuminator: You can apply this “radiance boosting fluid” mixed in with your foundation for an all-over dewy look, apply it to the high points on your face like cheekbones, browbone, bridge of the nose, and on your cupids bow on top of your foundation (of if you’re daring enough, with no foundation on) for a glowy look. These come in 2 shades, a pink one for cool-tone skin and a peach one for warm-toned skin. Available at Boots in Mall of Arabia for 80 riyals.
- The Body Shop Facial Buffer: Exfoliation is necessary for your skin to look a bit brighter because it just removes that layer of dead cells laying on top of the skin which tends to make the face appear a bit dull. There are many different options for exfoliation such as, Clarisonic (which I haven’t tried, but have heard great things about), even DIY scrubs like honey and sugar which also works quite well. Available at The Body Shop for just 11 riyals.
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer: Putting this under your eyes in a triangle shape, around your nose really helps to brighten up your face is excellent and must have product.
- The Body Shop Enhancing Cream: This product tends to be a little shimmery, so I use this on top of my cheekbones to enhance them a little bit, but really blend it out so it’s not very prominent. You can also use this as a base to your shimmery eyeshadow.
- Ponds Age Miracle Tinted Moisturizer: This lightweight tinted moisturizer is perfect for everyday and gives a dewy finish to the skin which is ideal if you want a glowy look. If you prefer, look for foundations that look give a dewy finish like the Loreal Lumi Foundation. Tinted moisturizers work really well with dry skin. You can find this in supermarkets and pharmacies for about 36 riyals.