1. My Lovely Lip Balm by H&M: I got this lip balm when there was a sale in H&M for 5 riyals. When I bought this, I didn’t expect this lip balm to be even remotely good at moisturizing my lips. But since it was only 5 riyals, I gave it a go, and boy am I glad I did! This lip balm moisturizes my lips so well that it is always in my makeup bag just in case my lips aren’t feeling soft and supple.
2. NYX Rouge Cream Blush: This blush glides on very smoothly and give a nice color to my skin. When I don’t know what to wear or just want a natural look, I put this on and I am ready to go. My favorite shade is 05 Glow which works for a lot of skin tones, however there are more shades available.
3. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick: I love the formula of this lipstick, its matte so it stays on for a long time and is also easy to apply but make sure you have moisturized your lips before you put this on. This particular shade, number 01 is my favorite color when I want to wear a natural lip color.
4. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: This keeps the shine at bay like nothing else. Sometimes I use this over my moisturizer on my T-zone when I’m not wearing any tinted moisturizer or foundation and it works perfectly.
5. Garnier Roll-On Under Eye Concealer: This is my holy grail product. I don’t know what I would do if I ran out of it. When I’m not in the mood for foundation or tinted moisturizer, but I want to look a nice and show that I haven’t put any effort, I wear this. I just pat this under my eyes, around my nose, and around some of my light superficial scars and I’m ready for the day.