Okay, writing this post made me realize that I might be the only crazy one that carries extra products (that I don’t really use) in my makeup bag on a daily basis-no wonder my bag feels so full and heavy! I really need to downsize my makeup and carry only the things that I will for sure use everyday, because my bag is always so full of things. Then again, you never know when you’re in the mood wear a different lip color right?
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
2. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
3. Maybelline Clossal Volum’ Express
4. Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey
5. Makeup Brush
6. Benefit Dandelion Lipgloss
7. Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Brown Sugar
8. Garnier Under-Eye Roll On Concealer (HOLY GRAIL!)
9. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector-Candy Shimmer
10. The Body Shop Lipstick in Clover Pink (Current favorite nude lip)
11. The Body Shop Pencil Eyeliner-Black
12. MAC Blush (The name rubbed off 😦 But I will try to find it!)
13. H&M Coconut Mango Lip Balm (Surprisingly good!)
14. Tide Instant Stain Remover: For all those people who tend to spill coffee on themselves, this is a life saver!