The changing season calls for changing our makeup routine and adding a few new bits and pieces to welcome the coming autumnal months. Here are few of my lip choices this fall.
1. Bassam Fattouh-Starlet: Startlet is a raspberry pink color, perfect when you want autumnal lips but don’t want to go too dark. The formula of this lipstick is like no other, its matte but so creamy and lightweight.
2. NARS Satin Lip Pencil-Hyde Park: This gorgeous formula is perfect when you want glossy lips. It is a pretty dark raspberry pink color which is flattering on a lot of skin tones.
3. Revlon Lip Butter-Berry Smoothie: This is another glossy lip option and you don’t need to look in the mirror to apply it-perfect for when you’re always on the go and simply do not have the time to fuss with lip liners and what not.
4. The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain-01: If you love match-y match-y makeup, this is something you should keep an eye out for. You can apply this berry hued stain on the lips and cheeks and be ready to head out the door. What I love about this, is that you can choose the intensity of the color. You can layer this on the lips for a dark intense berry lip or apply a light layer on the lips, it is really up to your mood.
5. MAC-Rebel: This satin lipstick is currently my newest obsession. I’ve been wearing this all the time-sometimes dabbed onto to the lips like a stain or straight from the bullet for a full on dark, bold lip. It is a beautiful dark pink-purple color, and should be a staple in every girls collection.
6. MAC-Viva Glam III: This color is definitely on the bold and daring side. It is a matte, reddish brown color that screams autumn. It is one of those universal colors that would flatter a lot of skin tones.